- High-quality mechanical keyboard has US reduced-footprint 87-key layout without numberpad
- Linear type Red Cherry keyswitches, which make no clicking sounds. Spring pressure is only up to 45g so that it provides you a smooth light typing feel!
- New software is designed for gamers who want a premium keyboard that meets a professional usage.
- Data transmission rate has been increased to maximum
- Solid rigid construction and weight, switches are now pushed through board and additionally soldered for a better feel
- All the keys typed simultaneously are recognized when connected via PS/2.
- 6 keys typed simultaneously will be recognised via USB
- Easy, fast and stress-free typing for the famous features of Cherry MX tactile feel
- Key pitch/Key stroke: 19mm/4+/-0.5mm
- Designed-in-Japan, made in Taiwan, rigid structure
- Dimensions: W356 x D135 x H33mm (44mm raised up by stand)/980g
Please note: As these keyboards are mechanical in nature, there will usually be very slight variations in the tonal quality of the clicking sounds that the keys make.
Factors such as the location of each key on it's circuit board influence how closely the key is bound to the standoffs that secure the circuit board to the base, and so on. These slight variations are regarded as normal by the manufacturers.