- High-quality mechanical keyboard has full-size US-104 key layout with numberpad
- Letters are printed on the front of the keys for a stealthy appearance!
- Perfect for the users who are confident in touch typing, or want to build their touch-typing skills
- The printing won't wear off due to being touched either, so your keyboard will last longer
- Two additional Windows keys with front-printing, and a keypuller, are included
- Designed in Japan, now in Australia!
- Clicky feel Blue Cherry key switches, make mechanical clicking sounds with an audible click and a tactile feel
- Solid rigid construction and weight, N-Key rollover, up to 6 keys typed simultaneously will be recognised via USB
- All the keys typed simultaneously are recognized when connected via PS/2.
- A long key stroke of 4mm and the contact point at 2mm between the key stroke.
- Easy, fast and stress-free typing for the famous features of Cherry MX tactile feel
- Key pitch/Key stroke: 19mm/4+/-0.5mm
- Designed-in-Japan, made in Taiwan, rigid structure
- Dimensions: W440xD138xH35.8mm(49.5mm raised up by stand)/1.2kg
Please note: As these keyboards are mechanical in nature, there will usually be very slight variations in the tonal quality of the clicking sounds that the keys make.
Factors such as the location of each key on it's circuit board influence how closely the key is bound to the standoffs that secure the circuit board to the base, and so on. These slight variations are regarded as normal by the manufacturers.